Thursday, November 9, 2017

Hong Jong Hyun celebrates 10th year anniversary.

Actor/model Hong Jong Hyun has caught the attention of media and public when he recently mentioned his concern for fellow actor/model Kim Woo Bin
                         

Hong celebrated his 10th year anniversary since his debut and held his interview with press. On this day Hong mentioned the collaboration he had together with Kim Woo Bin in the drama White Christmas. 

In May, SIDUS HQ agency announced that Kim was diagnosed with nasopharyngeal cancer. Nasopharyngeal cancer is a malignant tumour that occurs at the top of the pharynx. Kim was reported to have completed primary chemotherapy in August. 

Hong said, "I do not know the exact thing but I know he's getting better." "Later on, learned (through the article) that he was seriously ill. At first I felt so sorry that I could not get in touch with him. I do not know what to say. I thought it might be too stressful to ask if he was okay. "


Hong further said, "I heard that he (Woo Bin) was getting better and I will ask him when the timing is right. I still pray for his speedy recovery and fully support him."

No comments: