Monday, August 28, 2017

Wheesung sets up his own independent label.

R&B singer Wheesung has left his previous agency and set up his own label entitled Real Slow Company.

Through the 'Real Slow Company' he said, the goal is to express the aspects of an artist and creator beyond music, image, and production that has been pursued by the singer himself.

Wheesung also acted as a brand apart from what he had been doing with and his name was 'Real slow' which was used during childhood days.

'Real Slow' is a music genre of Down-tempo mood, Slow Jam at the time when Whistle was active in SNP (Show & Prove), a black music club that belonged to Defcon and Jung In. It is the name which is to realise real slow jam in the country where black music was still unfamiliar at that time.


Wheesung said, "When I looked back on my footsteps, I came up with my thoughts and reflection on my own music so I decided to set a turning point for it in Real Slow Company."


No comments: