Monday, August 14, 2017

Ji Chang Wook salutes off to army.

Actor Ji Chang Wook (30) has enlisted in the military services on 14th August. 

He is scheduled to join the recruitment training battalion of the third division of Cheolwon-gun, Gangwon Province in the afternoon and serve as an active army in the camp after receiving basic military training.

Ji said, "I will lead a happy and healthy life as best as I can."
He even shared online a video of him having his military hair-cut. (which I won't be posting it here as I feel sad upon seeing one by one actors heading off to army this year)
Let's just keep a nice image of him looking very nice in his suits and look. 😃😃

He made his debut in 2008 drama 'I Got You Back'. He has been active in the drama 'Sol Pharmacy House Sons' (2009), 'Smile Again Dong-Hae' (2010), 'Empress Ki' (2013), Healer (2015), K2 (2016) and recently 'Suspicious Partner' (2017).

Ji Chang Wook will be discharged out from military in May 2019.

No comments: