Sunday, August 27, 2017

Hyun Bin, Jang Dong Gun in sageuk movie.

The new movie 'Outbreak' directed by PD Kim Seung Hoon has completed its main casting which includes Jang Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Kim Eui Sung, Jung Man Sik, Jo Woo Jin to start filming full scale in September.

It is a work depicting the struggle of the prince to save the Joseon, preventing the eruption of the night ogre which is only active at night. Set in the backdrop of Joseon dynasty, Hyun Bin, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Eui Sung, Jung Man Sik, Jo Woo Jin, Seo Ji Hye, Lee Sun Bin, Han Ji Eun, Park Jin Woo and special cameo by Kim Ju Hyuk are part of the film.

Hyun Bin plays the role of a prince Lee Chong who is a pawn in the Qing dynasty.
Jang Dong Gun takes the role of Kim Jae Joon who aims to reform Joseon.

Hyun Bin said, "I am looking forward to challenge new genres and characters that I have not done before." Jang Dong Gun also said, "I was completely fascinated as soon as I saw the script."

PD Kim Seung Hoon who has collaborate with Hyun Bin in the movie 'Confidential Assignment', said, "Although it will be an easy journey, I have a lot of expectations and excitement when I see the passion and energy of the great actors and the best staff to work together. I will do my best to shoot the movie to present it to the audience"


Outbreak will be released next year.

No comments: