Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Kim Jong Hwan, Leah Kim releasing singles at same time.

Female vocalist Kim Jong Hwan (51) and bubbly sing-songwriter Leah Kim (31) has released their digital singles at the same time on 27th July.

Kim Jong Hwan's title song Will You Be My Wife 아내가 돼줄래  and Leah Kim's new title is Because You're My Man 내 남자니까.

Both of their albums share the same theme- True confessions in life. 

Kim Jong Hwan's Will You Be My Wife  is a bright and light proposal song. The expression of love so that the husband who is awkward can call to his wife. The lyrics that lead to 'You are my love and you are my wife / You are my friend and you are my lamp'.

Leah Kim's "Because You're My Man" is a story that women tell as if they talk to men. It is like a song to reply to 'Will you be my wife'. The lyrics, 'You are not a good man twice / You are a good man' s shadow is my wonderful man. Leah's nostalgia and friendly melody lead to all.


No comments: