Sunday, December 11, 2016

Heartfelt warming messages for Kim Jong Min for being in 1 Night 2 Days.

Kim Jong Min's special episode impressed everyone with lots of laughter and tears.

The highlights of Kim Jong Min's special feature on this day consists of secret candid camera prepared by members for Jong Min. Among them, there were several video messages from former members and guests that came along with 1 Night 2 Days.

Kim Joo Hyuk, who first appeared in a video message, said, "Our dear Kim Jong-min! Are you doing well, my brother? It's been a few months since I left 1N2D and I miss you guys. When I appeared, I didn't bother watching it but now after I viewing it, it's becoming harder Apart from that, the weather is getting colder. It is the most beautiful winter of 1N2D. Everyone has worked hard on it." he said. 

Next Eun Ji Won who was one of the original cast members from Season 1-2 of 1N2D.
He wished Jong Min to continue the support being in the program.

After that, PD Na Young Seok who was the original producer for 1N2D appeared in the
video message causing everyone to break into tears. Na PD mentioned that time when Jong Min was enlisted for Nonsan Training Center. I saw you behind my enlistment and you told me. If everything turns out well, you will be sure to get back to the program.

"And I had to say that when you were on screen, you do not think it's funny. You've been silent for a year and suffered a lot of hardships, but you have trusted me. Someday you'll find your skills again and you'll do well. But I did not really know you'd sustain and maintain it for so long. I'm so proud every time I see you on TV, and sometimes I think about it. The rest of the members are very good and really fun and I am a fan of them, but are not you the only one of our first season members? I will support you from behind to your best to remain active until the end."

Also another fellow 'brother'- singer Jung Jun Young sends his message to Jong Min all the way from Paris. He praises Jong Min's 9 years of hard work with the variety program but he's not with him anymore. He'd love to keep the good memories that they worked together and he'll see him soon. Ex-1N2D member/actor Kim Seung Woo also congratulated Jong Min- 'It's been a long time. I didn't dream that you'd be doing this program for so long.  I would like to applaud you once more for your enthusiasm and dedication for 1N2D for nine years."

It was Park Bo Gum's surprising video message for Jong Min. When Bo Gum heard that it was going to be Jong Min's special episode, he was excited to be featured in the program together. 'When you have another chance, please invite me again. Thank you for giving me this big challenge. Next time we can go paragliding together. Congratulations for being with the program for such a long period of time!" LOL! He knows Jong Min's weakness very well...  haha! 


Last but not least the current members send Jong Min very comical and touching video messages. Especially Cha Tae Hyun mentioned they are aiming for Daesang award for the KBS Entertainment Awards. They congratulated and wished him all the best.



No comments: