Friday, January 1, 2016

Joo Won wins Daesang for SBS Drama Awards 2015

The moment I've been waiting for...as I glued myself to on-line watching the 2015 SBS Drama Awards, I kept my fingers crossed hoping the winner for the Grand Prize Daesang award winner to be announced. Indeed the winner was Joo Won for his breakthrough performance in the much loved drama Yongpal


Hooray! And here are the list of winners for SBS Drama Awards 2015 and to be honest I am happy for all the winners. They truly deserved it for their hard work in their characters they have done. 

 

Dae-sang: Joo Won (Yongpal)
Best Couple: Joo Won-Kim Tae Hee (Yongpal), Ji Jin Hee- Kim Hyun Joo (I Have a Lover),
                      Yoo Ah In-Shin Se Kyung (Six Flying Dragons)
Excellence Actor (Mini Series): Park Hyung Shik (High Society)
Excellence Actress (Mini Series): Moon Geun Yeung (The Village)
Top Excellence Actor (Mini Series): Park Yoo Chun (Sensory Couple)
Top Excellence Actress (Mini Series): Kim Tae Hee (Yongpal)
Excellence Actor (Mid-Drama):Jo Ji Hoon (The Mask)
Excellence Actress (Mid-Drama): Go Ah Sung (I Heard It Through the Grapevine)
Top Excellence Actor (Drama): Yoo Ah In (Six Flying Dragons)
Top Excellence Actress (Drama): Kim Hyun Joo (I Have A Lover)

Excellence Actor (Drama): Byun Yo Han (Six Flying Dragons)
Excellence Actress (Drama): Shin Se Kyung (Six Flying Dragons)
Special Actor (Mini Series): Nam Goong Min (Sensory Couple)
Special Actress (Mini Series): Lee Da Hee (Mrs. Cop)
Special Actor (Drama): Park Hyuk Kwon (Six Flying Dragons)
Special Actress (Drama): Park Han Byul (I Have A Lover)
New Star Award: Yook Sung Jae, Go Ah Sung, Yoon Kyun Sang, Byun Yo Han, Gong 
                             Seung Yeon, Sohn Ho Jun, Im Ji Yeon, Park Hyung Shik,



No comments: