Tuesday, May 19, 2015

GOT7's Jr gets a taste of major drama for My Love Eun Dong.

Idol group GOT7's member Jr. finally gets a taste for his major role in the upcoming drama - My Love Eun Dong. For fans of GOT7, you'd remember he first appeared in Dream High Season 2 drama. I haven't watch DH2 so I don't know much about it.

There will be three parts of how the main hero Ji Eun Ho (played by Jr. Baek Sung Hyun and Jo Jin Mo) with his Eun-Dong (played by Lee Ja In, Yoon So Hee and Kim Sa Rang)

This drama features Jo Jin Mo (Empress Ki), Kim Sa Rang (Secret Garden), Kim Yoo Ri (Master's Sun), Kim Tae Hoon (Angry Mom), Baek Sung Hyun, Yoon So Hee ( and GOT7's Jr. 


"My Love Eun-dong" is a love story of a man who has been in love with the same woman for 20 years. The drama is directed by Lee Tae Gon and scriptwriter is Baek Mi Gyeong. 

Baek Sung Hyun and Yoon So Hee play in their 20s.


The first episode is scheduled to be broadcasted on 29th May 2015. 


No comments: